Personality, Living at home
1. Who are you?
A human, I don‘t like to be titled as something else.
2. What was your daily routine in your hometown?
I wake up ca. at 8 o clock in the morning. Going to work. I am the manager there by the way. I go on working since 14.00 o clock to have some lunch and organize myself. (buy things for home, etc.). My working day ends after midnight. Sometimes I have to stay over the night to help.
3. When was the first time you started to feel unsafe?
When I could not let my kids go alone to school anymore.
4. Where have you been throughout your journey?
Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia ,Croatia, Slovenia, Austira
5. How long did it take?
6. What was the most challenging part of your trip?
The smell of our socks.
Living in Austria, Plans for the future
7. Where do you live right now?
Götzis – Camp
8. What is your daily routine here?
Normally I wake up early because it is really loud in the camp. (We have rooms without sealings). We are having breakfast at 8 am – 9 am. I try to help people for translation. I talk to my family in Syria through FaceTime. After lunch, we play mostly some ping-pong with friends. Because we are not allowed to work somewhere it is hard to arrange our day differently.
9. What are your expectations for the future?
I hope i will have a good job in here and a own at to live.
10. What do you want to tell the people here?
That we are only human beings. We are all brothers. No one should make differences because of its religion.